Ashgate recently attended the American Academy of Religion meeting in the AAR’s home town of Atlanta, Georgia. Martha McKenna and David Cota were there for Ashgate, and manned the book display.
The AAR is a high point of our year, and we always look forward to meeting current and potential authors – as well as selling some books to some of the 4900 attendees!
We were really pleased with the level of interest in the books we had on display, and there were some stand out titles for us.
Here is our top ten
- Principles of Neurotheology – Andrew B. Newberg
- Islamophobia – Chris Allen
- Christian Mysticism – Louise Nelstrop, Kevin Magill and Bradley Onishi
- Joseph Smith, Jesus, and Satanic Opposition – Douglas J. Davies
- Science and Religious Anthropology – Wesley J. Wildman
- From Human to Posthuman – Brent Waters
- Human Identity at the Intersection of Science, Technology and Religion – Nancey Murphy and Christopher C Knight
- Just War on Terror? – David Fisher and Brian Wicker
- Religion and Youth – Sylvia Collins-Mayo and Pink Dandelion
- Thomas F. Torrance – Paul D. Molnar
Have we missed your favourite Ashgate Religion and Theology titles from this list? Let us know!